60,000 BTU/HR (15,120 Kcal/Hr) 1900 CFM
A true medium sized bus condenser. Various system options include the RE-10, 15, and 20. On larger buses, a combination makes for a true dual system. For example, an RAC-2222.
STANDARD DESIGN FEATURES
- Advanced Rifled Tube Coil technology enables heat transfer with greater efficiency
- Rust resistant, light weight aluminum construction. Corner mounting locations are reinforced with powder coated galvanized steel
- High performance fan
- High volume, widely dispersed air flow
- Designed for easy installation and maintenance
- 2 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- 5 Year Exclusive Coil Warranty
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION DATA
- Heat Exchanger Coil: High efficiency, high performance internally grooved Rifled Tube copper design. Three tube rows, 103.5 feet tube length, 60,000 BTU/HR rated
- Filter Drier: 30 cubic inch, male 1/2” “O” Ring insert with sealed sight glass
- Fans: Quantity: (2) Size: 11”-12VDC Axial motor fans, permanent magnet, closed motor, drip through design with 950 CFM rated capacity each. 1900 CFM total.
- Size: 12.5” High x 35.75” Wide x 16” Deep
- Weight: 49 LBS.
- DC Current Draw: 18 Amperes @ 13.5 Volts