80,000 BTU/HR (20,160 Kcal/Hr)
A low profile roof top condenser used in hot climates where under body space is a consideration or in colder climates where skirt mounted condensers receive damage from ice and snow.
STANDARD DESIGN FEATURES
- Advanced Rifled Tube Coil technology enables heat transfer with greater efficiency
- Constructed out of galvanized powder coated steel for strength and durability.
- High performance fan
- High volume, widely dispersed air flow
- Designed for easy installation and maintenance
- 2 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- 5 Year Exclusive Coil Warranty
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION DATA
- Heat Exchanger Coil: High efficiency, high performance internally grooved Rifled Tube copper design. Three tube rows, 138.5 feet tube length, 80,000 BTU/HR rated
- Filter Drier: 30 cubic inch, male 1/2” “O” Ring insert with sealed sight glass
- Cover: Impact resistant ABS UV white plastic
- Fans: Quantity: (2) Size: 12” – 12VDC dust proof/water resistant permanent magnet, IP-68 Rated
- Size: 10” High x 48.0” Wide x 23” Deep
- Weight: 76 LBS.
- DC Current Draw: 27 Amperes @ 13.5 Volts